- Goods must be returned within 30 days of purchase. For online orders this is the date you placed the order. For offline orders it is the date the goods were dispatched to you.
- Goods must be returned in the same condition as sold.
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging.
- Roll film that has been opened for testing must have no more than 10m used.
- Encapsulation cannot be returned unless faulty.
- Receipt or proof of purchase is required. For online orders this can be your order confirmation email and for offline orders this can be your invoice.
Starting your return
If your item meets the eligibility criteria please start your returns process by completing our Returns Form. We will process your return request and email you. For goods that do not meet the eligibility criteria we reserve the right to offer a partial refund.
Returning your goods
For approved returns we will email you a returns label. Please package your goods in the original packaging and attach the returns label as instructed. You will need to drop off the parcel at your nearest DPD drop off point. For items over 60 x 60 x 60cm or 20kg we will arrange collection via DPD and will provide instructions to the email address specified on the returns form.
Processing your refund
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 5 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund within 5 working days of your refund notification, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your goods for the same item, please complete the Return Form and select ‘Exchange’. You are responsible for checking goods within 7 working days upon receipt of delivery. After 7 days you are unable to claim goods have been damaged in transit.